Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dog park drama.

Lately, my evenings have been ending with the dog park. As much as I'd rather it not. My goal on most days is to arrive at the park before 3pm and get the heck out of there before 4:30. "Why" you ask? Because (as my title alludes) the dog park is drama. More drama than you would anticipate from a place where puppies go to play, but the last month or so that's pretty much all it has been. One of my dog park buddies and I have decided we're going to submit the show idea to that TrueTV channel. They have reality shows on pretty much everything anyway! So, I figured I would give you folks a sneak peak at our first episode of "Bradshaw Brawls." Or "Dog Wars." Or... something better.

We open the show with Lucy, a tiny silkie terrier. Her owner Angela brings her to the park everyday, but little do they know that today they will find themselves in the middle of a Bradshaw brawl. Dun dun duuunnnnn.... (I'm pretty much awesome at the intros).

Lucy found a playmate in a snobby little poodle. By playmate I mean she followed him around the park in circles because that's what the little dogs do. Suddenly, poodle dog snaps and a flurry of fur ensues! For like a second and a half. The two dogs separate and poodle boys owner is hysterical claiming that her dog was bitten. Granted no one knows for sure since she refused to let anyone check the pup out (suspicious much?).
So, what is the most logical way to handle this totally common situation? Well obviously poodle boy's mom should threaten to pepper spray Angela because, you know, that's how we roll out here in Sacramento. But wait! She does better than threaten, she sprays! She eliminated the threat of the 50 year old women with the 5 pound dog.
Police arrived on scene and thus ended this portion of BRADSHAW BRAWLS!!!!!

I'm making this episode short and sweet, mainly because I have to head out to class to take a final. But I think you get the idea. Basically, people are freaking NUTS! I have a ton of other stories but, sadly, you will have to wait until the next episode.

However, if you have any name suggestions for this segment they would be greatly appreciated! I will give you creative credit when our shows airs on TrueTV and becomes wildly successful prompting T-shirt and DVD sales. I imagine the shirts will look something like this:


So, until next time!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so nuts that someone would pepper spray someone over their dog getting into a little scuffle! Most of our dog park experiences have been good except for one time when a Mastiff (who wasn't neutered) and his sister (I forget what breed she was) decided to gang up on Jinx. We wound up leaving so poor Jinx wouldn't get bit.

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete